Consumer Secured Loans Overview
Consumer secured loans empower you to buy that new vehicle and use it immediately. Just so long as your vehicle is not going to be used for business purposes. Natloans’ consumer secured loans allow you to take advantage of:
- Freedom to make extra payments when you want to
- Daily calculated interest
Who can benefit from Consumer Secured Loans?
Is a consumer secured loan right for you? Here is a rule of thumb to help you decide. If you are planning to use the financed asset for more than 50% personal use then yes – a consumer secured loan is right for you.
So what if you plan to use the finance asset for more than 50% business use? Then a business loan would be a better solution for you.
One of the greatest attributes of a personal consumer loan is its flexibility. Our clients’ use a personal consumer loan to finance a variety of assets including:
- Jet skis
Consumer Secured Loan Key Features
- $0 penalties for extra repayments
- Interest rates are fixed for the full term of the loan
- The title is held in your name from the commencement of the loan
- Asset backed clients can set up a balloon or residual – a payment which is larger than your other payments and is due at the end of the loan. This facility can help to reduce interest paid on the loan.
- Additional repayments can be made anytime during the loan
- The secured loan can be paid out before the end of the loan contract
- Depreciation can be claimed if used for business
- A deposit may be required.
Consumer secured loan benefits
- Your immediate ownership of the financed asset from the time the loan starts
- Freedom to pay off your loan early with extra payments
- Opportunity to claim depreciation when your financed asset is business for business
- No upfront fees – these can be consolidated into the loan
- No deposit is needed – however, a deposit does help and will save you interest
Consumer secured loan interest rates
Our competitive consumer secured loan interest rates will most likely beat the banks. Get an obligation free quote to see what you qualify for.
- Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly.
- Interest rate is fixed throughout the term of the loan.
Consumer secured loan fees and charges
- There’s an establishment fee and a small charge if you want a cash booklet
- There may also be an early termination charge.
Consumer secured loan repayment schedules
Repayments can be made
Click here to review our Comparison Table of Loan Products
Car Loans 4.99comparison rates 6.23%
Truck & Equip. Loans 5.1comparison rates 5.10%
Bike Loans 6.04comparison rates 7.30%
Boat Loans 5.85comparison rates 6.34%