Our Response Guarantee:
We are committed to delivering tailored solutions in a timely manner! To further show our commitment, we promise to respond to your enquiry within 60 minutes during business hours (AEST) or you will receive $100 off your next loan with us.
Our Price Guarantee:
We are serious about offering you the best deal! To further show our commitment, we guarantee that if you provide a cheaper written quote, we will match or beat this!
Our Satisfaction Guarantee:
In the unlikely event that you have any cause for dissatisfaction with the service provided by Natloans during your loan experience, please call us within seven days of settlement. We will happily rectify any service problems absolutely free of charge.
Of course, we also love hearing your positive feedback. Your comments are always welcome by telephone or to our website. Remember, our goal is to make your life easier.
Read some of our client testimonials.
* Here’s how our Lowest Price Guarantee works:
Natloans agrees that any finance or insurance quote accepted by Natloans for services which the Customer can demonstrate are available from an alternative broker on identical terms, shall be matched or offered on better terms.
“Natloans” means Natloans Pty. Ltd. trading as ‘Natloans’, their successors and accepted representatives. “Customer” means the person(s) or company whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company. “Goods” means any goods or services which the Company is to supply to the Customer. “GST” means the goods and services tax imposed under A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cth) and the related imposition Acts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Terms and conditions of this agreement:
- The alternative quote must be for an identical item to the one offered by Natloans. It must also be of an identical loan amount, term and identical asset.
- The alternative quote must be written via email from alternative broker or financier.
- The alternative price must be current at the date of the Customer’s request for a quote from Natloans.
- The alternative goods being offered for sale must be quoted in similar quantities and offered on similar commercial terms.
- All transactions will conform to Natloans’ standard terms and conditions.
- Natloans reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Natloans reserves the right to demand such evidence as it reasonably requires of compliance with the above conditions, including without limitation copies of the alternative broker or financier’s written quote in which the Alternative Price is set out.