Hire purchase loans
A financial decision today needs to look after your business tomorrow. A commercial hire purchase is a safe and certain loan solution. Essentially a hire purchase is similar to a lease. For a regular repayment you have your asset in hand while your lender holds its ownership. Natloans secures you flexible repayment terms ranging from 1 to 5 years. So you can immediately enjoy the benefits of of your asset without the onus. Once the loan period is complete the title is then transferred into your name. It really is that simple.
Tremendous taxation benefits from your hire purchase loan
Tax benefits are one of a hire purchase loan’s key attractions. The interest component of your loan is usually tax deductible. So there are some good tax reasons for choosing a hire purchase loan.
For further information on the tax implications of Hire Purchase visit the Australian Tax Office: Hire Purchase.
Who can benefit from a hire purchase agreement?
A hire purchase agreement suits businesses that would like to purchase:
- Motor vehicles
- Yellow goods
- Completely flexible repayment schedules
- Flexibility of a balloon payment to reduce interest paid
- $0 deposit needed to organise an Offer to Hire
- Tax deduction of the interest paid
- Payout the contact in full at anytime
- Title of the asset is transferred to you upon final payment
Hire purchase benefits
- Our repayment schedules are flexible and can be tailored to meet your needs
- Claiming depreciation is one of the taxation benefits you enjoy
- You cash flow shouldn’t be effected by a hire purchase so you can allocate funds to other parts of your business
Hire purchase interest rates
We have fixed interest rates for the life of the hire purchase agreement. So you don’t pay a variable rate. This means you can accurately budget for the repayments.
Fees and charges
The associated fees and charges to set up a hire purchase are as follows:
- The establishment fees of the agreement
- Potential break fees imposed in some Australian States
Hire purchase repayment schedules
Repayments can be made:
Click here to review our Comparison Table of Loan Products
Car Loans 4.4comparison rates 5.30%
Truck & Equip. Loans 5.1comparison rates 5.10%
Bike Loans 6.35comparison rates 6.84%
Boat Loans 5.85comparison rates 6.34%