Personal Unsecured Loans Overview
Personal loans have two primary points of appeal. Firstly a personal loan requires no security. Certainly this means that your personal loan will generally attract higher interest rates than that of a secured loan. Yet the exceptional versatility afforded by a personal unsecured loan is often sufficient to offset this consideration.
You can use a personal loan to finance a diverse range of purposes including:
- Car purchase
- Debt consolidation
- Home improvements
Who can benefit from a Personal Loan?
- Anyone wishing to get a loan for non-business purposes
Key Features of a Personal Loan
- The assets is your from the start
- A deposit may be required to approval your personal loan
- Extra personal loan repayments can be made at any time
- You can payout the unsecured loan prior to the end of the term
Personal Loan Benefits
- You own the goods (if any) from the beginning of the contract
- If a deposit is required usually it is minimal 5,000 goes a long way
- With our personal loan, making additional repayments can reduce the interest.
- We have customised our personal loan product to incorporate the fees into the loan
- If you use the personal loan assets for business use you can receive tax benefits.
Personal Loan Interest Rates
- The interest is daily calculating which means the more you payoff the less interest you pay
- We have fixed interest rate for the full loan term so you always know your repayments
Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- There’s an establishment fee and a small charge if you want a cash booklet.
- Depending on how fast you repayment the loan an early termination charge.
Consumer unsecured is a customised solution which is tailored to your needs and circumstances therefore you will need to contact us directly on 1300 955 791 to discuss your options.
Personal Loan Repayment Schedules
We have very flexible repayment schedules which can be made
Review our Comparison Table of Loan Products
Car Loans 5.49comparison rates 6.99%
Truck & Equip. Loans 5.1comparison rates 5.10%
Bike Loans 6.35comparison rates 6.84%
Boat Loans 5.85comparison rates 6.34%