At Natloans we work by two simple maxims: that the ultimate accolade is industry recognition and that giving back to Australian communities is both our responsibility and our passion.
Enhancing 360° finance solutions through events
We aim to set the standard in finance brokering solutions and service. To us that extends beyond satisfying client lending needs alone. Natloans takes a much broader view to support, protect and grow clients’ overall financial position. To deliver on this, we
- Constantly stay at the forefront of industry best practice and knowledge. Natloans representatives were recently invited to present at:
- MFAA Vehicle and Equipment Finance Conference 2014
- AFG Vehicle and Equipment Finance Conference 2013 and 2014
- Proactively contribute to enhancing community financial literacy.
Our director Mary Degetto (formally Nebotakis) has recently been a special guest on:
- Channel 31 show, Dollars and Sense: sharing insight into financial options and structures that elevate borrowers’ standards of living
- Aurora Channel series, On the Road: educating viewers on how to select the best vehicle loan for their specific requirements
- Aurora Channel series, River to Reef: explaining boat finance and insurance options to help Australians take to the water with minimal financial burden or risk
- Committed to making a real difference through professional leadership. Our director Mary Degetto (formally Nebotakis) has recently been appointed to a position on the wimbn advisory panel:
- Developing finance industry careers through upcoming generations.
Our director Mary Degetto (formally Nebotakis) regularly delivers school presentations on careers for women
Industry awards showcase
Our Natloans team is proud to be part of the finance industry. That is why we so readily participate in events and conferences that develop financial services best practice. Our commitment to enhancing borrowers’ financial position, business performance and lifestyle is genuine. But of course we appreciate a pat on the back like anyone else. So we are proud that our efforts have earned us prestigious industry recognition. Natloans has been named:
- Australian Finance Group (AFG) Best Vehicle and Equipment Finance Broker four years running for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Vehicle and Equipment Loan Writer for five consecutive Financial Years being 2009/10, 2010/11, 2011/12, 2012/13, 2013/14 and 2013/14
- The Adviser Asset Finance Broker of the Year 2015
- The Adviser Asset Finance Broker of the Year 2016 (Finalist)
- The Adviser Customer Service of the Year 2015 (Finalist)
We believe that sharing our events participation and industry achievements helps you to get to know us better. But the best way to experience the Natloans difference is to work with us yourself. For genuine end-to-end finance solutions, speak to Natloans today.