Finance tips to clinch you the best deal
Choosing the right car, boat, bike or truck can often take months of research. Endless comparisons between manufacturers and their models are usually involved. Yet when it comes to arranging finance, would-be buyers often get it wrong.
Research shows that potential buyers of cars, boats, bikes and trucks actively pursue the best price. They spend much time and effort visiting dealers and private sellers to strike the top deal. But all this legwork is often for nothing as buyers sign up for the first finance deal they are offered.
The results of choosing ill-fitting or lower quality finance can be costly. You could be up for thousands of dollars you didn’t need to spend.
So how can you ensure you source the best finance for your car, boat, bike or truck?
Here are some simple tips:
- Don’t assume the bank or the dealer is going to get you the best finance deal. Natloans is a reputable finance broker who does all the shopping around for you. We have national buying power with 100s of quality lenders and access to over 40 loan products. We compare these loan products and find the best solutions for you. We are entirely independent too so we provide you with a genuinely unbiased finance solution.
Get a pre-approval on your loan:
- By doing this you can approach the asset purchase as though you have cash in your pocket. That way you can negotiate the best price on your chosen car, boat, bike or truck, independent of any finance arrangements. Preapproval with Natloans takes 60 seconds. Click here for a quick loan quote.
Try to reduce your loan term:
- When applying for a loan, think carefully about the repayment period. The longer the loan period, the more interest you will be paying on the asset you buy.
Know your budget:
- Purchasing a car, boat, bike or truck can be both a daunting and exciting experience. Before you visit the dealers, make sure you are clear on your loan budget. Be familiar with what you will be paying each month and don’t go beyond it.
Boost your creditworthiness:
- Any loan product will depend on your overall credit rating. So before you set out to apply for a loan, consider the following:
- Do you have stable employment?
- Do your bank accounts show a savings history?
- Do you have a proven track record of paying your bills?
Go for a new or near new asset:
- Lenders and credit providers prefer to lend you money against an asset that is new or near new. This is because such assets are considered a safer prospect. Older assets have lower resale value so this will be reflected on the corresponding loan interest rate – costing you more in the long term.
Tips on boat finance basics
Looking to buy a boat that you have long dreamed about? You are in position where you know exactly what you are looking for. Read more on tips on boat finance basics.
Online car loans and online car finance
People who are thinking of purchasing a car can now breath easy. Because quick and convenient online car loans are available. Read more on Online Car Loans and Online Car Finance
Car Loans 4.89comparison rates 6.99%
Truck & Equip. Loans 5.1comparison rates 5.10%
Bike Loans 6.35comparison rates 6.84%
Boat Loans 5.85comparison rates 6.34%